Tips for Adobe Acrobat Reader
How to allow pasting passwords for Adobe Acrobat Reader:
Here are some steps to follow to set Adobe Acrobat Reader to allow pasting a copied password whenever opening a password encrypted PDF.
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.
- Hit Ctrl k or click on Edit in the toolbox menu and then click on Preferences.
- Navigate down and click on the option, Security (Enhanced).
- Uncheck the Enable Protected Mode at startup option.
- Click Yes and close Adobe Reader.
You only need to do this once to make it the default in Adobe Acrobat Reader to allow you to copy and paste a password.
How to always have the attachment pane visible in Adobe Acrobat Reader:
Here are some simple steps to follow to set Adobe Acrobat Reader on a computer to automatically open the Attachment pane (paperclip icon) whenever opening a PDF making it easy to always see any attachment files contained inside a password encrypted PDF.
- Open a PDF file in Adobe Reader on your computer.
- Click on View in the toolbox menu.
- Click on Show/Hide.
- Click on Navigation Panes.
- Click on Attachments (paperclip icon) to select (mark/check) the option.
You only need to do this once to make it the default in Adobe Acrobat Reader to always view any attachment files contained inside a PDF file.
Contact Us to request a Free Trial of BeachheadSecure Email Encryption.